OLD HICKORY ROCKY MOUNT MARCH 20

Post upcoming shoot info!
baflstang

OLD HICKORY ROCKY MOUNT MARCH 20

Post by baflstang »

We would like invite all of you to our first shoot of 2010. What a great way to greet Spring. We should have our third field open and we hope you will take the time to shoot a practice round or two and give us your feedback about the background, targets, etc. We will shoot the standard one day program of 100 Singles, 100 Caps, and 50 pair of Doubles. $24.00 target fees and$5.00 State and ATA fees. Lewis purse in all events and mid-50 in the caps. I hope you already have this marked on your calendars and if not, do it now. Drive safely and take care. Questions or directions call Bill 252-544-0111
baflstang

Post by baflstang »

BTW The preliminary weather forecast calls for SUN and 72 degrees. Load your shells and come on in to a great shoot!
baflstang

Post by baflstang »

NEWS FLASH Our new trap field will be available for practice. Did I mention FREE practice! Yes, you heard me right. You will get one round of free practice and yes there is a slight catch; we ask that you critique our new field. Let us know what you like, dislike, the background, etc. Now where else are you gonna get something this big for you two cents worth!