November 21st Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 21st Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Gobble gobble gobble……Thanksgiving week already? That time of year again and I hope everyone has a great holiday week. Normally I would be headed to Myrtle Beach but not this year. Several shoots last week in some rather cool conditions except for Ft. Bragg from what I hear. Only one shoot on the calendar this week and on to December.

Rockingham shot Thursday and Mark Spoon led all singles and handicap shooters. CCLEOA shot Friday and Robert Poniatowski won the singles, Doyle Thigpen won the handicap and Billy Soper won the doubles. Ft. Bragg shot Saturday and Mark Spoon won the singles, Richard Long won the handicap and Shawn Reese won the doubles and the HOA. Watauga shot Sunday and I don’t have any info on that event.

Just one NC event this week with Buccaneer shooting their BIG50 the 26th. Christiansburg VA shoots Sunday the 27th in case you want to get some birds in on Sunday. December is full of BIG50 shoots and one 300 target event the 4th at Buckhorn.

Dennis Taylor was awarded the “Quilt of Honor” form the US ARMY sometime last week. He looked good with his wife and friends and NC ATA delegate Bob Schultz. Not sure all that it entails but congrats to him and thank you for your service.

Thanksgiving is here and as Americans we have a lot to be thankful for. For some this is a wonderful time for friends and family. For others that have lost loved ones it is a tough time. If you know someone that has lost a loved one since last Thanksgiving, maybe give them a call or even a visit. This could be a lonely time for someone, and a little chit chat goes a long way. Hello to Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Tim, Bobby, Phil, Thea and Anne and until next week……….smokem