November 7th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 7th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning on Wednesday November 9th….. I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great start to the week. Watauga hosted a BIG50 Saturday, and I do not have any details on the winners. Buckhorn will host their Toys for Tots shoot this Sunday.

Another great shooter has passed as relayed by NCTA president Marty Hill. Paul Rollins was both a NC and SC Hall of Fame member. He was an All-American many times and started shooting at a very early age. I have no details on the arrangements currently. Please remember the family in prayer during this time of mourning.

Buckhorn will host their annual Toys for Tots shoot this Sunday. Typical 300 target shoot with some shooters bringing either toys or cash that will be donated to the Christmas Cheer program. It is not required for you to bring toys or a cash donation to shoot, but all donations are appreciated. Jimmy will be dressed up as happy santy and what a treat that is……..

Ok that is about it for this week and thanks for John Sandell and Chris Powell checking on me. I was at the Outer Banks and the wi-fi at the house was a little spotty. I hope everyone enjoys the cooler weather and the tropical storm could be interesting. Hello to Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Tim, Bobby, Phil, Thea and Anne and until next week……..smokem