November 2nd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 2nd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Apologize for the delay and a BIG thanks to JL for fixing it......

November is here and I hope you had a great weekend after the remnants of the hurricane blew through. No registered shoots over the weekend but Brushy Mountain VA and Spartanburg SC shoot this Saturday and Buckhorn shoots Sunday.

Buckhorn hosts their annual Toys for Tots shoot the 8th. Always a good time and bring a new toy to donate for a boy or girl. Weather is looking great with temps in the 70’s and Buckhorn wind 5-10. Normally we will post a picture of all the toys that are donated, and they are appreciated.

Not a lot of happenings to report about in North Carolina. Right now, tarheeltrap is not available and I can’t check to see whether the shoot report from Watauga or Buckhorn was posted. Old hickory shoots the 15th of November and Buckhorn shoots the first Sunday of December and that is it for the year.

I am hearing that folks are having issues finding primers and other reloading supplies and I hope that is resolved soon. I am down to 1000 primers and need to find some in the near future. New shells seem to be abundant and even Wal-Mart put there shells back on the shelves even know they might get looted in certain areas of the country.

Ok that is about it and I hope everyone has a great week. Regardless of how you chose to vote I really hope our country can withstand the decision either way. Only time and vote will tell. Hello to Lou, Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Thea and Anne and until next week smokem. Oh a big shout out to Brandon Matthews for getting married and congrats and until next week…….smokem