May 11th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

May 11th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Another great weather weekend in North Carolina with a dose of wind. No shoots reporting and this would be the start of the South Carolina State Shoot on Wednesday the 13th.

Even though folks are not registering targets clubs are plotting and planning when they can get back to shooting. Buckhorn would have shot yesterday, and they never miss a shoot for any reason.

I talked to Lewis Wyatt Saturday and he had been in the hospital again for AFIB and other heart related issues. He sounded good and tires out easily. Please continue to remember him in your prayers.

With the Hall of Fame postponed, South Carolina moved to July and the NC State Shoot date to be determined. Folks are getting very anxious to get out and register some targets. When I hear of the first registered shoot in NC it will be front page news.

I have been posting pictures from the South Carolina State Trapshoot. I still have 2012-2019 to post and that is a daunting task considering you can only paste 80 pix at a time. Some days I would take as many as 200 pictures in a day. South Carolina shooters have supported the NC Homegrounds through thick and thin. Since they moved the date, I thought I would post pictures from years gone by….

Ok that is about it for this week and I hope everyone enjoys this hot/cooler weather. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……smokem