Buckhorn 2/21/2016

Post shoot results!
straightaway

Buckhorn 2/21/2016

Post by straightaway »

Buckhorn held the February Birthday shoot today. Jimmy, Morris and I are all a year older this month and Gail Page is a LOT older!

Attendance was good with 22 shooters for singles, 21 for handicap and 11 for doubles. It was a strange weather day with a lot of fog early, a little bit of sun, a lot of clouds, some rain for the doubles and a consistent breeze that made for some "interesting" shot opportunities.......

Charlie Brown made his 2016 debut and is considering the Southern Grand. JD Goodwin showed up to shoot for the first time in some 5 years and proved he hasn't forgotten how. Randy and Will made the trip from the mountains and what is they said? Oh yeah, the sissy boys stayed home.........

JD and Wanker tied for A singles. They put on their TUTUs and flipped it off. sheesh.

Foggy Bottom Singles
Champ - John Miller 98
AA - Dan Johnson 97
A - Walter Mabe 95
B - Will Price 96
C - Ron Costanzo 95
D - Manny Rojas 86
Lady - Karole Miller 94
Vet - Ed Rabenda 94
Sr Vet - Charlie Brown 96 ( Boy, I say Boy, you're approaching the limitations of my medication)

Foggy Bottom Handicap
Champ - Walter Mabe 96 (+ .5 yd to the 16.5)
Short - Randy Jones 92
Mid - Glenn Alford 84
Inter - JD Goodwin 84
Long - Charlie Brown 83
Lady - Karole Miller 83
Vat - Ed Rabenda 85
Sr Vet - William Dudley 87

Foggy (Soggy) Bottom Doubles
Champ - Dan Johnson 90
AA - Charlie Brown 88
A - JD Goodwin 85
B - Chris Powell 86
C - Randy Jones 78
D - Will Price 78
Lady - Karole Miller 73
Vet - Richard Drake 73

Grampa Jim and Granny Jeri were kept busy chasing, playing fetch, and all other Grandparent duties today, what a cutie! The faithful manned the squadding table, kept score, handled the computer work, loaded the houses, fixed lunch and cleaned up the grounds. Thank You soooo much for your efforts. The season is getting ready to get busier with several of the NC clubs preparing to launch targets for our enjoyment. Please support as many of them as you can.

Until next time, be safe. Dan
straightaway

Re: Buckhorn 2/21/2016

Post by straightaway »

Forgot to add

HOA - Walter Mabe 277