Buckhorn Toys for Tots 11/15/2015

Post shoot results!
straightaway

Buckhorn Toys for Tots 11/15/2015

Post by straightaway »

What a beautiful day! A great crowd showed up at Buckhorn and brought a couch and half full of goodies for deserving children. There were people bundled up, some in sweatshirts and then there was Randy Jones in shorts and a T shirt.....
There were people from across the state, from the coast area to a strong representation of mountain Williams. The usual porch sitters sat on the porch (there were a few high fluffy clouds and a reported hangnail....) and the usual shooters shot. I was able to partake of a delicious lunch complete with apple pie and the most chocolate cupcake I've ever eaten before a self inflicted incident from the day before forced me to withdraw and head for the couch 60 miles away.

Now to the scores
Singles 27 shooters
Champ - David Miller 99
AA - Gorgeous George Brown 97
A - Walter Mabe 98
B - Tom Shelley
C - Curtis Odem 91
Lady - JoAnn Volk 57
Vet - Greg High 96
Sr Vet - Lewis Wyatt 93
Jr - Brandon Matthews 94
Sub Jr - Brian Kellner 95

Handicap 25 shooters
Champ - Morgan (the yardage machine) Shaw - 95 (+.5 yd)
Short - Chris Powell - 94
Mid - Tom Pitts 91
Intermediate - David Miller 90
Long - Greg High 83
Vet - Richard Drake 87
Sr Vet - William Dudley 88
Jr - Brandon Matthews 95 (+.5 yd)
Sub Jr - William Thompson 82

Doubles 14 shooters
Champ - David Miller 94
A - Walter Mabe 81
B - Morgan Shaw 90
C - Randy Jones 87
Vet - Greg High 85
Sr Vet - Lewis Wyatt 84
Jr - Brandon Matthews 86
Sub Jr - Brian Kellner 59

HOA - David Miller 283

That will wrap it up for now. Once again, it takes a great amount of work to put on a shoot. Please consider helping and at the very least, express appreciation to those that load, score, cook, squad, mow, post scores, and all the many other "things" that go into making our fun possible.

Thanksgiving is nigh upon us. The Buckhorn crew would like to extend thanks and appreciation to each and everyone of you. Please be careful and have a Great Day! Dan