July 13th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

July 13th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

NC Homegrounds

Hello to all and when I went to bed at about 11PM the site was unavailable and I sent an email to our webmaster and thankfully it is up and running. I believe LCP had their BIG50 Wednesday and assume the Doug House was shot also. At the time of this writing there are no shoot reports for either event.

On the horizon is the Southern Zone with a warmup day this Wednesday. Weather looks hot with temps each day in the low to mid 90’s and minimal wind except for Wednesday. There will be typical PM thunderstorm activity for every day except Thursday and about right for this time of year. Hopefully I will get some pix and feedback from the shoot since I will be unable to attend due to on-call responsibilities. Good luck to all and to all the new shooters that visit the HG for the first time.

NC State Points are up and thanks a lot to Tom Pitts for compiling this info and publishing it every month. I have asked that one zero be added to your paycheck to make up for all of your time….

Just got back from my yearly trip to PA and will be posting pix and info sometime this week. The trip up was rainy and it rained both Thursday and Friday at West Penn Sportsman. We added 7 new folks to the group and had great food and fellowship. I did haul JC’s HOF picture in a frame that he won at the Ruffsdale Gun Club in 2013 and put it on the table in the big tent. Folks said they sure missed him and commented on how nice of a man he was and I do agree.

Not much more to add at this time and hopefully we will have shoot reports posted and info for the smoke report after the Southern Zone this week. Hello to Hap, nice to see you Scott and hello to Lou and until next week………………………………….Smokem

SoZone WarmUp Flyer Link: http://nctrap.com/SZWarmup.pdf

SoZone Program Link: http://nctrap.com/2015zone.pdf