January 15th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

January 15th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and what a fun time at the 102nd Annual NC State Trapshoot. First of all thanks to all the NCTA - HOF - board members that pitched in and also to the Duncan's and the Keever's for all of their efforts. This shoot had a great influx of shooters from out of state and thanks to all the attended!

So say it wasn't hot that would be a lie and thank goodness for just a tad of rain during the handicap on Friday. I know of no medical emergencies over the 5 days and having a great clubhouse helps folk get rested between events.

I have posted a brief shoot report overview and the official shoot report should be available sometime today or Tuesday. I have pictures and video and hope to get that all posted very soon.

NC Singles Champ is Addison Callan with RU John Miller - NC Doubles Champ is Jeff Galloway and RU Brandon Matthews - NC Handicap Champ is James Ivey III with RU Lane Murray - NC State HAA Champ is Jeff Galloway with a 289.

NR Singles Champ is Carl Chadwell with NR AA Kevin Stephens - NR Doubles Champ is Clay Floyd with NR AA Garrett Sweeney - NR Handicap Champ is 13 year old Sam Blevins from KY and NR RU Clay Floyd from VA. No word yet to me regarding NR HOA or HAA.

Ok it will be a little thin this week and thanks for stopping by. Hello to Hap - Scott and Lou and until next week......................................Smokem