June 8th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

June 8th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello and good morning from Jamestown NC. The 102nd Annual NC State Trapshoot is just a few days away and I am looking forward to attending. All the camping spots are sold out and the pre-squad list was pretty full. Not exactly sure on who all will be there but I feel certain we will see a lot of new faces.

Rockingham shot Saturday and Sunday. The registered shoot Saturday found Jeff Galloway winning the singles, doubles and HOA with Danny Lloyd winning the caps. The Sunday BIG50 netted 22 shooters with 6 registering their targets. Danny Lloyd won the 1st lewis, Freddy Redmon 2nd, Ray Shisler 3rd and three new trapshooters Laura, John and Billy splitting the 4th Lewis. The shoot report has been posted and there are a few pictures.

I do not have a lot more for the report and hope to keep everybody up to date on the winners at the State Shoot starting Thursday night. Have a great week and hello to Lou, Hap and Scott and until next week.................................................Smokem

NC State Program: http://nctrap.com/2015_proof.pdf