December 1st Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 1st Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and back to the grind for some. Beautiful weather for the Thanksgiving holiday and I hope everybody got their belly full. I am sure that some folks got out to shoot a little bit over the holiday and I know they had fun. Not a ton of stuff going on this week on the shooting scene and I know some folks were out hunting.

Hunter Galloway celebrated the holiday at Bald Head Island and drove back to watch UNC get drummed by NC State. Dave Daily was in Indiana visiting his son and was at the deer camp where an 8 and 10 point deer were harvested. I noticed that Tom Bailey was out shooting a the Buckhorn GC and that was courtesy of Facebook. Ken Duncan encountered a deer in his Jeep earlier in the week and it was damaged heavily on the passenger side of the vehicle.

Looking into 2015 the dates have been established for the Dogwood (April 23-25), NC State (June 10-14), Southern Zone (July 16-19) and the HOF (September 24-27. All the current listing for shooting dates can be found at www.nctrap.com and thanks to the NCTA and Terry Roush for making them available. One registered event left in 2014 and that will be held at the Buckhorn Gun Club December 7th. The Rock will host the last Lewis Class Shoot of 2014 on the 21st at 2PM.

Have a great week and looks like temps in the 60's in December is on the horizon. Hello to Hap out West, Scott up North and Lou down South and until next week....................Smokem