September 22nd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

September 22nd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Great weekend at the beach and I hope the weather was nice in your area. One shoot over the weekend and the NC Hall Of Fame shoot starts Thursday at the NC Homegrounds. Hopefully scores will get posted for Charlie Brown today and still waiting on scores from DCWC.

NC HOF starts Thursday and I hope you will be able to attend the shoot. Hunter Galloway III will be inducted Saturday night so please come out for the festivities. The HOF has always been a fun shoot and the Old Hickory club provides a BBQ dinner with all the fixins Friday night.

JC is hopefully on the mend and as of this writing he will not be attending the HOF. He is still having issues and I hope the doctors can find out what is going on.

I took off for the beach Friday and gave Tommy Brown a call and he was at the beach fishing about a mile from where I was staying. I visited my mom Friday night and then went to Ocean Isle to visit with my son and his family. We got to go out on a charter boat Sunday afternoon and caught Spanish Mackerel and several other fish. I got to see the USS New York right before it shoved off to who knows where? I also got to see a lot of Osprey activity to and from a carrier that was anchored offshore.

Not much cooking this week on the smoke report and hopefully we will have more to share next Monday. Hello to Scott up North and Lou down South and until next week.....................Smokem