Camp LeJeune Is Now Open

What is going on at your club?
smokem

Camp LeJeune Is Now Open

Post by smokem »

The brand new Skeet and Trap range at Camp Lejuene is now open! The Grand Opening will be on Friday 10 August and they will hold a non-registered 100 target shoot on 11 August that will consist of a combination of skeet, trap, wobble trap, and 5-stand. If you are a DOD ID card holder, check out this new facility.
If I get the reistered trap program going again, I'll get the word out and I'll work on figuring out how to get non-DOD ID card holders on base.
Bob Mizner, a.k.a. Mr. Lotsoflosttargets
smokem

ReconDoc At LeJeune

Post by smokem »

Subject: Camp Lejeune Trap&Skeet complex
Email:
Date: Tue, Dec 04, 2012 - 10:08 AM ET
Website Address:

Just returned from our annual Turkey day trip to N.C. I have been waiting nearly 2 years for the Trap&Skeet complex to open on Camp Lejeune. It was worth the wait, the facilities are absolutely great, and that includes the staff as well. There are only 2 trap fields but both are among the best I have shot over, the background, as far as I am concerned is the best, nice green pines about 150 yards from the 16 yard line, we shot 18 rounds over 4 days and never waited more than 20 minutes for a field, they have rental guns, Ruger Red Labels, ammo from several manufacturers,also have several skeet fields, 5 stand and an archery range. If you are interested in pics just email me and I will send them to you. Oh yeah, prices for ammo are not expensive and you can but a card for 10 rounds of trap or skeet for $45.00, the fields work on a token system and you get 28 targets per round Here is one pic so you can get an idea of the background Enjoy. Wody Sullivan