Old Hickory Rocky Mount 8/21/2022

Post shoot results!
smokem

Old Hickory Rocky Mount 8/21/2022

Post by smokem »

We had 14 shooters to show up at Old Hickory this morning despite the forecast for wet weather. Not sure anyone shot in the rain, although we did get some drizzle between caps and doubles.

Took a short break for lunch after caps and the rain had moved on out for doubles. We finished up about 12:30 and I left the club around 1:15 and I saw plenty of rain on the way back to Fayetteville.

Joel Schram won singles with a 99 and doubles with a 89. Allan Davis has been trying real hard to get some yardage so he could shoot caps with Megan Smith and today it paid off. Allan broke a 98 in caps and won HOA with a 278. Paul Karmilowicz joined the ATA and registered his first 100 birds. Randy Jones made it down from Boone to register 300 more birds. Now for the rest of the story.

Singles 13 Shooters
Champ - Joel Schram - 99
A - Nathan Snyder - 96
B - Allan Davis - 97
C - David Nelson - 95
D - Randy Jones - 89
LD I - Karen Miller - 86
SubVet - Jeff Brown - 80
Vet - Andy Clayton - 93
SrVet - Horace Best – 89

Handicap 9 Shooters
Champ - Allan Davis - 98 and 1 yard punch
19 - 21 - Curtis Odem - 85
22 - 23 - Randy Jones - 68
24 - 25 - Nathan Snyder - 91
26 - 27 - Joel Schram - 78
SubVet - Jeff Brown - 78
Vet - Andy Clayton - 84
SrVet - Charlie Brown – nsr

Doubles 8 Shooters
Champ - Joel Schram - 89
B - Nathan Snyder - 88
C - Andy Clayton - 88
D - Curtis Odem - 81
SubVet - Allan Davis - 83
Vet - Randy Jones - 78
SrVet - Horace Best – 84

HOA - Allan Davis - 97 - 98 - 83 – 278

Thanks to Rusty, John Miller, Jim Wilson and Charlie Brown for scoring . Thanks to John and Jim for setting targets. Thanks to club members for loading traps and bringing lunch. Special thanks to Karole Miller for pulled beef, water melon, cantaloupe and desserts. As always lunch was tasty. Thanks to all that took their time to attend and shoot.

Report provided by NCTA President Marty Hill.....Thanks Marty