South Carolina State Shoot 2009

Info about shoot dates and scores from around the nation.
smokem

South Carolina State Shoot 2009

Post by smokem »

Jef Solomon was nice enough to take some pix of the prelim singles on Wednesday.
smokem

South Carolina State Shoot Info

Post by smokem »

Hello from sunny Spartanburg South Carolina. We are approaching the championship weekend and Friday was a great day.
There were 128 shooters for the singles this morning and 24 broke 100 straights. There were two 100's in B Class with one of them shot by Jerry Ricker.

The handicap was won with a 100 straight shot by a local SC shooter and he was shooting from the 22 yard line.

Kevin "Tank" Polson broke the only 100 in doubles and Jimmy Wilson won AA with a solid 99.

The weather has been great with minimal winds and no rain fell today after a misty morning fog covered the grounds.

We forgot our cord to transfer pix to the pc and hope to pick one up from Big Lots Saturday night.

We are looking at a 30% chance of rain for Suaturday and we hope that holds up. We might finally get the t-storms and they are always fun at Spartanburg.

Also, Tank Polson and Rodney Raines shotoff this afternoon after breaking 96's from the back fence. I believe Tank won the extra round and I do have a picture that I will post of the duo.

We hope that everybody has a great weekend and we will hopefully get something posted Saturday night.
smokem

South Carolina State Shoot 2009 - Pictures

Post by smokem »

Click on the link below for SC State Shoot Pictures:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ ... =slideshow

Enjoy