September 27th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

September 27th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and another great weather weekend in North Carolina. I know folks were out practicing for the Dixie and Watauga shot Saturday. Big news is the Dixie Grand cranks up Tuesday.

Yes, the Dixie Grand starts Tuesday at the NC Homegrounds and the weather is looking picture perfect. Very little or no chance of rain and cool temperatures. Pre-Squad is over and not sure how the attendance looks for this year.

I mentioned about the shell situation at the Dixie last week. Let me assure you that everything possible was done to try to get shells for the Dixie. Marty Hill published on Facebook to bring your own ammo because he could not guarantee ammo would be available. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year for ammo for clay target shooters. It seems that the Sporting Clays folks are getting shells and not sure about the Skeet folks.

Be sure to keep Tim Davis and his family in your prayers. His father is having some health issues and is hopefully on the mend. I just spent about two weeks battling RSV and looks like I am on the other side of that fun.

Have a great week everyone and we will try to get scores from the Dixie as they become available. Hello to Scott, Ronnie, College Cowboy, Tim, Bobbie, Thea and Anne and until next week……..smokem