May 17th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

May 17th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and I hope you enjoyed the weather over the weekend. Great time to get out and shoot and enjoy the great outdoors. No shoots over the weekend but there were plenty of NC shooters at the South Carolina State Shoot.

This Saturday the Watauga Gun Club will host their monthly shoot. Sunday the Old Hickory at Rocky Mount will host their monthly trap shoot. Both clubs throw great targets so get out and visit.

I had the pleasure of traveling to Spartanburg for the state shoot. Wednesday was rough but after that the weather got better and the scores showed it. We had a lot of NC winners, but I really do not have the list. The Saturday night fish fry went great as usual and it was delicious. I will try to put together a list and post it.

As many of you know I ride down to Spartanburg and put out tents up for the state shoot. Thursday we arrived and a vehicle pulled in and I knew that where he parked would be a no go. We watched him get out of the truck and offered him a spot right beside our tent. Lo and behold it turned out to be Jesse Burgher from Alabama. I met him at the Dixie and introduced myself again. Anyway, he had a great time and we got to go out to dinner with him and Dave Daily and Jeff Galloway. He will be attending the North Carolina State Shoot and you cant miss him..

The smoke report will be a little thin because I am a bit tired after all the shooting, walking and picture taking. Hello to Lou, Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Thea and Anne and until next week smokem…..