December 7th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 7th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

December is here and what a great weekend in North Carolina. Not much to report other than Buckhorn shot Sunday and it looks like they had a good turnout.

Looks like Joe Nalley won the singles – Becki Logan and Megan Smith tied with 88’s in caps – Caleb Dancy broke the high score in doubles but Morg Shaw won the dubs with a 91. Andy Clayton won the HOA.

It is the season to be jolly it looks like and it won’t be long before the fat man is flying. It looks like Western NC is bracing for their first dump of snow and I know the ski resorts are super happy to get some natural snow.

I guess everyone is wondering what the future holds for 2021 and whether we can return to a normal shooting schedule and have the crew from Old Fort working the line at the NC Homegrounds. Every club that hosts shoots needs good help and of course everyone wants to shoot 300 targets and be home by 3pm……

Time will tell whether this vaccine will be an answer and if you have had friends or family succumb to this sickness we pray for you and your family and hope this will all end soon.

Ok folks that is about it for this week and I hope you have a great runup to the Christmas Holiday. Hello to Lou, Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Thea and Anne until next week……….smokem