October 5th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 5th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello and Monday is here whether we like it or not. Not much going on this weekend but next weekend Charlotte shoots on the 10th and the next weekend Rockingham shoots the 17th and Buckhorn the 18th.

For those of us that attended the Dixie Grand the weather was great except for maybe Tuesday. I believe records were set as far as attendance goes in the NC location. Hats off to the NCTA and the HOF for a job well done and to the New York crew for coming down to score and load.

With and event that spans over 6 days it is tough to mention all the winners for all of the events. I will include the link to the info so you can go see the scores. Here is the link - http://shootscoreboard.com/menu.cfm?shootid=956

The main winners are as follows. 14-year-old Tyler Honnold from Tennessee won the doubles with a 98. Robert Dyer from Kentucky won the singles with a 199. PA shooter Luke Cowart won the handicap with a 97 and the HAA with 97-197-97 with a 391. Bruce Davis from Kansas won the HOA with a solid 953. Great shooting for sure and there were many other winners.

Ok it has been a fun four days and I am a little tired. Do not forget the Rockingham Gun Club will celebrate National Trapshooting Day the 17th and will be offering Shamrock leather trophies. Come on out to join us. National trapshooting day pins will be given to all participants.

Have a great week everybody and enjoy the cooler weather. Hello to Lou, Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Anne and Thea and until next week………smokem