May 18th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

May 18th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning to all and the smoke report is a little late sad to say. I bought a device called a FIXMESTICK and after 9 hours of scanning and no keyboard or mouse functions I finally was able to get my pc working again. When you think it is too good to be true…..beware!

Not much going on except for shoots being either cancelled or moved later in the year. With NC moving to late August and SC to July it is going to be some hot shooting conditions. On a normal schedule SC ended yesterday and folks were looking forward to NC in several weeks. Hey, we will take it anyway we can get it.

I talked to Lewis Wyatt over the weekend and it was great to hear from him. Please remember him in your prayers due to his medical condition. He is wanting to sell his motorhome in case anyone is interested.

Is anyone having any luck finding shotgun shells? Gander is closed and not familiar with Academy Sports and Sportsman’s Warehouse. I hate shopping at Wal-Mart but that us where I might wind up. Right now, I have just been reloading and trying to use all my components.

I hope everyone has a great week and hopefully you can get out and shoot somewhere real soon. Hell to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week…………smokem