April 6th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

April 6th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Looks like a great week ahead of us after a beautiful weekend. Probably a pretty dry week and I guess the pollen will keep flying. Well I guess everyone is like on pins and needles with this mess going around and I hope everyone can get back to doing what they were doing really soon.

I would post the NCTA shoot calendars but all the shoots have been cancelled until we get an all clear from the governor and our trap organizations. Until then I guess we do other things and I hope you have other hobbies. I know my wife’s getrdone list is growing by the minute.

Some folks are getting out and I spied a picture of Ken Duncan wearing gloves and a surgical mask on his way to the UPS store. Lewis Wyatt is doing ok and had a rough week last week. He is having some issues and hopes the medicine will help him and keep him from having to visit the hospital.

Across the country there are clubs that are open for practice if guidelines are followed. Not all clubs have that luxury and I guess they are getting a little stir crazy not being able to get out. The Facebook page for TarHeelTrap produces some feedback and with registered shooting on hold the news is a little slim.

Looking back a year about this time a bunch of stuff was going on. Gary Olson had been inducted into the South Carolina HOF and Jim Faber broke his 100,000th handicap target. The 2020 SC HOF will be moved farther intoa the year and Kevin Stephens will be inducted. Also, everyone was looking forward to the NC HOF later this month and we hope it can be rescheduled to induct Jeff Galloway.

That is about it for this week and I believe Tom Pitts turned a year older. Happy Birthday Tom and so glad you found love and got a nice fishing boat. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……….smokem