March 30th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

March 30th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning folks and I hope you had a great weekend. Two days of good weather and see some folks got out to the club this weekend. As you already know there is a lot of things going on around the world and I hope you and your family stays happy and healthy.

Not a ton going on and the shoot calendar is pretty much on hold even into May with the South Carolina State Shoot moving to July. The Harlan Campbell clinic has been cancelled in early April and maybe it can be rescheduled. As far as I know the SCTP Singles Championship is still on go for May 2nd but that might change also.

Ft. Bragg 3/19/2005

Ed IBM Rabenda is evidently a year older and Happy Birthday sir. It is tough keeping up with all the birthdays and if you know of a birthday coming up please let me know. I will try to sift through pix going back to 2004 for a birthday treat.

I have been loading a little bit and hopefully getting ready to go back to registered shooting. With all the shoots moving later into the year target requirements for state shoots and the Grand might be a problem for some. Hopefully some clarification will be passed down from the ATA shortly.

Ok folks that is about it this week and I am looking forward to a week off here at the house in Jamestown. I might slip off to the daycare house and load up some of those JC Nunn Clay loads. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……smokem