March 24th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

March 24th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello to all and I hope you are safe and healthy wherever you are holed up. Week two is upon us and there is a lot of info out there. I have read a ton of stuff and I have just decided to stay around the house for now. Prayers for all during this trying time.

Fred Daniel at the Elmo 2011

Kenny Cox informed me that Fred Daniel passed away. Dan Johnson asked me about Fred a month or so back and Kenny gave me his number. I called him and we talked for awhile about him not shooting and I believe it was due to his back. Details on his arrangements are not available at this time.

Not sure what to say about registered shoots since they have been cancelled. The Hall of Fame is cancelled at it is late April. Hopefully it will be shoot later in the year since the trophies have been ordered. No word on the South Carolina State Shoot but the Georgia State Shoot has been cancelled. Not sure if the ATA will waive target requirements at this time.

Steve Morgan will visit the doctor today for another checkup. Steve has been feeling pretty bad since January and the docs seemed to think it is anemia. They gave him some iron and when I talked to him last week, he sounded much better. Hopefully he is on the mend and will be back out amongst us soon.

Ok that is about it and I hope everyone has a great week. I am looking forward to this pandemic to be over really soon and for things to get back to normal. I wish all of you health and happiness and hopefully my smoke report will have good news next week. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week…….Smokem