September 9th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

September 9th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and I hope you had a great weekend. Dorian is long gone and now the cleanup begins. Hunter Galloway was just arriving on Bald Head Island Sunday night to assess any damage to his property. Danny Lloyd said the water got up to his garage and that was the extent of the tide with no damage to his property.

There are a couple of shoots this weekend including Old Hickory at Rocky Mount and Rockingham. Also, two BIG50 shoots at Watauga and Rockingham and here is the link to the NCTA calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

The word on the street is Gander in Greensboro is closing this month and the gun club shells are on sale. If you need to stock up this might be a good time to buy a few flats. I ride by the one near the mall and it is usually a ghost town except for the employees.

The Dixie Grand is on the horizon and I heard that Ray Stafford will be attending this year. I am not sure, but I believe he might have shot at Pinehurst back in the day. Pre-Squad is up and running and you can get a look at all the folks coming there. Marty posted a list of vendors and I will try to get that list to publish on this site.

Ok that is about it for this week and have a good one. This heat looks like it will be with us a bit longer so enjoy. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week…………………smokem