April 22nd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

April 22nd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings from Jamestown NC and I hope you escaped the damage that came from the storm on the 19th. We survived it and sure glad it missed our immediate area. Several shoots last week and thanks to Scotch25 for posting the shoot report for Durham.

Saturday Night NCHOF 2018

This week the North Carolina Hall Of Fame begins the 25th and runs through the 28th. Tiffany Decker posted on Facebook that the BBQ master Fat Tracy will be providing breakfast starting Thursday morning at 7:30. He will also be providing the lunch menu also.

Bob Keever getting ready to get his BBQ on….

Old Hickory GC BBQ 2018

Saturday night the Old Hickory Gun Club crew will be providing their delicious and filling BBQ dinner that was normally served on Friday nights at previous HOF shoots. They do and have done a wonderful job for many years and we certainly appreciate their efforts.
Saturday evidently produced some interesting

shooting conditions for both the Durham County and Buccaneer Gun Clubs. The shoot report for Durham listed a 97 for the singles winner but the caps and doubles scores winners were not in the 90’s. I guess you could just call the targets “sporty”.

Prayer list includes Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman, Lewis Wyatt and I am sure there are others. Just wondering if anyone has heard from Tracy Sanders because it has been quite awhile since I have seen him. Also, Wayne Banks please keep him in your prayers also.

That is about it for this week and I hope to see some of you at the Hall of Fame this week. Hello to Lou, Scott, Ronnie, Lewis and Anne and until next week……smokem