March 4th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

March 4th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Rain, rain go away rain and praying for the states that experienced destruction and loss of life on Sunday. The weather is crazy, and I hope you got out to shoot Saturday with that brief period of bright sunshine.

Couple of shoots coming up this week with Charlotte hosting their first registered event of 2019. Here is the link to the NCTA shoot calendar and below we posted the March lineup for 2019. http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Prayers for Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman and Lewis Wyatt finally got out of the house without his oxygen and hopefully he is on the mend.

Southern Grand 2011 Saturday

NC folks are gearing up for the Southern Grand and I pray that great weather prevails for the competition. I sense that NCTA Prez Marty Hill is setting his sights on Odessa and he has posted some great scores at the Dollar. No telling who he will be dragging along with him and I wish them the best. I suspect that Bill Howe and Billy Thigpen will be attending along with the Galloways. I had some great times at the Dollar and some stories to tell also.

Ok folks have a great week and stay warm with all this cold weather ahead. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis and Anne and until next week…….smokem