December 17th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 17th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Quite a difference a week makes, and I hope you enjoyed the weather yesterday. Pretty slow month except for LCP and thanks for posting the shoot results it is appreciated. Several registered events slated for December and here is the calendar link…. http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Prayer list includes Jan Schultz, Bob Goodman, Carolyn Keever, Lewis Wyatt and Gene Hapney. I know there are others and please keep me posted. This is a tough time for folks with sickness and the general holiday season blues.

Trap & Field published the cover for the Dixie Grand and it was great to see an entire cover dedicated to an event in North Carolina.

Bob Schultz is having his Holiday Giveaway on trapshooters.com so be sure to go by and register for his weekly drawings. Bob does a great job in marketing his business and has his hands full with NC delegate duties and making sure his wife gets better.

Ok that is about it for this week and I hope everybody is looking forward to the Christmas Holiday. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week…………..smokem