December 10th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 10th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

December 10th and North Carolina is reeling from an incredible storm. I hope that you and your family are well and warm. The meteorologists got this one right it looks like and it will be a few days before things get back to normal. Even Guilford County Gov is shutting down and when I was still working, I would head down to my office in the jail to catch up on things.

Facebook was alive with weather reports from all over and snow pix were everywhere. Terry Roush left the warmth and comfort of Florida only to experience 10-12” of snow. Ken Duncan posted a picture of Joy on the deck sweeping snow off the satellite dish. Shelley and Morgan sent me a few pix from the hill and it is rare when you get as much snow in Greensboro as they did in Boone.

Morg Pix

Shelley Pix

Fredz Pix

Calendar has a few shoots left this month at Low Country Preserve and Buckhorn ends the year on the 30th. If I was to guess that this would be an above average snowy winter, I might be wrong. I am sure there will a few days for folks to be able to get out and practice before it really begins to warm up in 2019. Mash on this link for the calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Bob Schultz and Jan had some doctor business to attend to and it looks like she got a good report. Please continue to pray for Lewis Wyatt and I found out that Ronnie Manuel had been under the weather. My wife has been sick since thanksgiving and found out she had bronchial pneumonia. She is on the mend now and she sure does not want to be sick during the holidays. Also Lane Murray is on the mend from his shoulder surgery and lost power Sunday night at his home.

Ok that is about it for this smoke report. I hope you have a safe and warm start to the week. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week………………….smokem