Nuti's Visit Buckhorn 1/9/2011

What is going on at your club?
smokem

Nuti's Visit Buckhorn 1/9/2011

Post by smokem »

Jimmy Wilson called me earlier in the week and advised me that Russell and Jennifer Nuti would be stopping by Buckhorn for a visit. I called JC and we worked out a little road trip to visit the Nuti’s and to see Dan “The Man” Johnson. When we got there Jennifer and Russell were working with Jennifer’s sister showing her how to shoot trap. They both looked great and I took some pictures of Russell shooting alone and with Dan Johnson.

I took a look at the last time Russell shot a registered target and it was in August 2006 at the Dixie Trap Club. Jennifer registered her last targets in 2007 I guess at the Alabama State Shoot. Dan registered his last targets at the Bedford County Sportsmen’s Club in June 2007. Dan shot a hodge podge round to get used to a loner smokepole today and then took Russell out for a pretend shootoff round. Dan only missed one and that isn’t too shabby for a shooter that hasn’t registered a target since 6/24/2007.

I also took a picture of the bag of sand Gail Page won for the 93 she broke last weekend. Dan asked Bobby if he wanted to take her trophy home and he acted like he didn’t want any part of it.

Picture slideshow - mash the link below:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ ... =slideshow