FS - Browning XS Special 32" barrels High-Post Rib

Post items for sale!
dmarbell

FS - Browning XS Special 32" barrels High-Post Rib

Post by dmarbell »

Santa says I have to sell my Browning XS Special to fund another "gift." I bought the gun new in January 2013, and have shot it for sporting clays and trap for two years. It comes with everything from the factory, including the original box, plus an extra Midas choke. Six chokes in all - diffuser, cylinder, skeet, IC, Mod, and I-Mod.

This is a parallel comb stocked gun that can be shot for trap, skeet and clays. Single screw through the pad adjustable comb. Semi-beavertail forearm. 8.75 lbs., makes it absorb recoil better than lighter clays guns.

32" barrels, high-post rib. The rib is similar to the XT rib, I believe, without the step.

A few handling marks, but nothing anyone would be ashamed of. Asking $2,000 FTF in NC, within an hour or two of Raleigh. Offers considered.

LOP looks like the standard Browning 14 3/8". I have the trigger in the rear most position, and measures about 14 1/4 to 14 3/8 there. It appears to be about 5/16" movement between the rear and front settings on the trigger position. It came with a couple of different triggers shoes, but I've never changed it.

It also has the right hand palm swell. It's just like it says the in the link below, but the 32" version. And, one extra choke.

http://www.browning.com/products/catalo ... 13&tid=175

A few handling marks, but nothing anyone would be ashamed of. Asking $2,000 FTF in NC, within an hour or two of Raleigh.

I can email pics. The gun can be viewed at Durham County Wildlife Club, or possibly Buckhorn.

Danny

919-614-7661 cell with text
redoctoboy@ aol.com