Angela C. Putman 8/4/1953 - 7/26/2014

Arrangement Information
smokem

Angela C. Putman 8/4/1953 - 7/26/2014

Post by smokem »

Angela Crowe Putman, 60, of Piney Mountain Road, Ellenboro, died Saturday, July 26, 2014 at her home. Born in Berlin, Germany, she was the daughter of the late William R. Crowe and Margarete Richter Crowe. She was the Health Information Coordinator for Sava Senior Care of Forest City and formerly Autumn Care of Forest City. She was a member and Sunday school teacher of Bethel Baptist Church, Ellenboro. Angela was very involved with the Emmanuel Emmaus Community and had previously served as Lay Director for the community. She also used her talents in her many hobbies including oil painting, cross-stitch, crocheting, and making handmade greeting cards. She also made jewelry and Christmas decorations to give to others and was an avid reader.

Survivors include her husband, Phillip Putman of the home; a daughter, April Putman Sunell and husband Paul Sunell, Jr. of Bostic; two brothers, Brian Crowe of Ellenboro, and Stefan Crowe and wife Kimberly of Shelby; and nephew, Matthew Crowe; In addition to her parents, she was also preceded in death by her nephew, Joshua Crowe.

Funeral services will be held at two o’clock in the afternoon, Thursday, July 31, 2014 in the Bethel Baptist Church with Rev. Michael Sepaugh and Rev. Ned Owens officiating. Interment will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be from six until eight o’clock Wednesday at The Padgett & King Mortuary. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Bethel Baptist Church Land Fund, P.O. Box 633, Ellenboro, NC 28040. An online guest registry is available at http://www.padgettking.com.

Gary Hicks informed me that Phillip Putnams wife had passed and wanted me to post the information. I apologize for the delay in getting the info up on the web. Phillip works a the Gastonia Parks & Rec. Gun Club and has also been a ref at the NC Homegrounds. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family during this time.