Buckhorn Trapshoot Results February 21st, 2010

Post shoot results!
smokem

Buckhorn Trapshoot Results February 21st, 2010

Post by smokem »

Excellent weather produced a healthy crowd of folks for the trapshoot at the Buckhorn gun club Sunday February 21st. According to James Wilson the weather was great all day with light jackets worn in the morning and bikini’s worn in the afternoon.

Regardless of the weather, scores were high and attracted both local folks and shooters from Virginia. Brad Roope pretty much had his way and won all events and the HOA. That is some good shooting at the Buckhorn Trapshooting Complex.

Jimmy would like to thank everybody that came out for the event and thanks to the crew that makes the shoot run so smoothly.

Singles – 26 shooters
99 – Champ – Brad Roope (VA)
94 – AA – John Lederer
97 – A – Joe Brumfield
94 – B – Marty Hill
95 – C – Jim Callan
84 – D – Ann Morgan
98 – Lady – Jeri Wilson
92 – SubJr – Chase Reese
79 – Jr – Justin Young
95 – Vet – Ed Aldrich
89 – SrVet – Andrew Carroll

Handicap – 21 shooters
93 – TopGun – Brad Roope
87 – Long – Richard Drake
91 – Int – Tim Crabtree
89 – Mid – Garth Sweredoski
87 – Short – Gail Page
82 – Lady – Ann Morgan
93 – SubJr – Addison Callan
64 – Jr – Justin Young
83 – Vet – Tom Kanas
84 – SrVet – Andrew Carroll

Doubles – 8 shooters
94 – HiGun – Brad Roope
89 – A – Bobby Anders (VA)
50 – B – George Brown
81 – C – Marty Hill
88 – Lady – Jeri Wilson
80 – SubJr – Addison Callan
88 – Jr – Justin Young

HOA – Brad Roope – 99+93+94 = 286x300

Ok – don’t forget Ft. Bragg in the morning and we would like for you to keep Joe Brumfield in your prayers as he travels to Afghanistan to serve our country. This will be his last shoot before he ships out……..

Trapshoot report was delayed by lil Johnson:)
straightaway

Post by straightaway »

delayed by me???!!!! why that horses @$$!

for those that want to believe mr. wilson's tripe, i spoke to him the morning of b'horn's last shoot and politely requested that he submit the shoot reports a little more promptly than has previously been the norm for him.........

then, he takes advantage of the knowledge that i have been convalescing from recent, very painful surgery to attack me so cheaply on a publicly distributed forum! how inconsiderate can he be?!!!

i also see the big chicken didn't shoot at his hosting club's event (how many times now?). i would be willing to bet that he did the classifying and saw that he would probably be unable to compete against virginia shooter mr. roope so he didn't enter!! well done mr. roope

i'll try to pm you later fred

all y'all have a great day! dan
KOLAR

Post by KOLAR »

Way to go Roope!, great job.
Richard Colley