28th Annual NC Hall Of Fame

Post shoot results!
smokem

28th Annual NC Hall Of Fame

Post by smokem »

Greetings from Forest City and the weather today was marvelous. Cool this evening and it looks to be cool Saturday morning also. I took pix of the winners for the last two days and I did not include the caps for Friday. Gary Campbell won the caps with a 94 after a shootoff with 3 others. I will try to post more score info Saturday night after the banquet.

Thursday Singles

Thursday Handicap

Thursday Doubles

Friday Doubles

Friday Singles

Friday Handicap

Mash on the link below for all the pictures from Friday.....
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... day?sort=3

NOTE: Charlie Brown informed me that their upcoming shoot has been cancelled. Not sure of the date and I believe it will be removed from the NCTA shoot calendar.
smokem

Re: 28th Annual NC Hall Of Fame

Post by smokem »

Good evening and day 3 of the 28th Annual NCHOF is in the books. Steve Watson lead all shooters with the lone 198 and there were a group of 196's that won including a shootoff in AA.....Weather was great except for some WIND....

Carolyn Keever pin, program and plaque.

Bob and Carolyn Keever..

Carolyn Keever was inducted Saturday night into the Hall Of Fame. The fellowship and food and induction was excellent and hats off to all that made the event so special.

I have included a link to that pictures that were captured Saturday...

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... day?sort=3
smokem

Re: 28th Annual NC Hall Of Fame

Post by smokem »

If you are wondering who won the main events here you go. Steve Watson broke the only 100 of the day and added a 98 to win the singles. Sunday morning was cool and breezy and some even decided to skip the event. Tommy Brown and George Reese (TN) managed to break 93 and went an extra 20 to decide the eventual winner Tommy Brown. SubJr Charles Pennington won the caps with a lone 93 and got a yard punch for his efforts. Will Price and Jeff Galloway broke 92’s and shotoff with Will taking the Runner-Up award. As for the HOA Jeff Galloway got off to a slow start in singles Saturday with a 192 and went 8/8 on his last two posts of doubles for a 90. He went 43 out his first 50 of caps then went 24/25 for a 92. That 374 wasn’t too shabby considering the conditions over the championship weekend. Neil Alexander won the Open award with a 366 and with Charlie Brown and Tommy Brown at 365.

Doubles Shootoff

George Reese & Tommy Brown

Doubles Winners

Handicap Scores

Handicap Winners

Will Price went 20 straight and dropped 2 on post 1.......NC State Delegate Bob Schultz officiating....

Jeff Galloway Caps Shootoff.....with Will Price.....

Will Price & Jeff Galloway (Caps RU & 3rd)

HOA Scores

2018 HAA Winner Jeff Galloway 192/90/92

Mash on the link below for more pictures from the shoot:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... day?sort=2