Fort Bragg Scores for November 9, 2013

Post shoot results!
Rooster

Fort Bragg Scores for November 9, 2013

Post by Rooster »

A good crowd showed up this morning to shoot some trap and to partake in an early "Thanksgiving Lunch". We had 27 shooters to show up to a pretty nice frost and early morning cold temperatures, although it warmed up nicely as the day went on. We also had several shooters that drove a long way to help with the scoring, computer work and preparing lunch. We would have a hard time putting on shoots, if it were not for those that volunteer to help us. I would like to thank Charlie Ackroyd, Karole Miller, Jon Miller, Al Mazza, Greg High and Jim Wilson for all their help in putting on this shoot. They never fired a shot today, but they kept things running smoothly which allowed me to cook four turkeys without burning down the registration room:) OOPS I almost forgot to thank Sydney High and my wife Margaret for helping with lunch.
As far as the shooting went, Jeff Galloway and George Brown tied for high gun in singles with 98's and Jeff won the shoot off after 2 boxes. Lane Murray led all handicap shooters with a 93 and 2 shooters shy of a punch. Jeff Galloway won doubles with a solid 96.
Now the rest of the story.

Singles ( 26 Shooters)

Champ - Jeff Galloway s/o George Brown - 98

AA - George Brown - 98
A - Lane Murray - 96
B - Tom Shelley - 95
C - Glenn Alford f/o Neil Mc Innis - 94
D - Bill Banks - 86

SJr - Hunter Murray - 42
Vet - Gary Garlow - 57
SVet - JC Nunn - 90

Handicap ( 23 Shooters)

Champ - Lane Murray - 93

Short - JC Nunn - 91
Mid - Glenn Alford - 90
Int - Tom Shelley - 89
Long - Jeff Galloway - 86

Vet - George Brown - 71
SVet - Lewis Wyatt - 79

Doubles ( 13 Shooters )

Champ - Jeff Galloway - 96

AA - Tom Brown - 92
A
B - Steve Watson f/o John Waters - 85
C - Fred Redmon - 83
D - Lewis Wyatt - 79

SVet - JC Nunn - 65

HOA - Jeff Galloway - 98 - 86 - 96 - 280

Thanks again to all the shooters that made the trip to Fort Bragg to shoot with us on Veterans Day weekend. A special thanks to all the Veterans and current active duty that have served and made it possible for all of us to enjoy our freedom and to enjoy trapshooting.
Our next scheduled shoot is the end of March in 2014. If the weather looks good and we have to opportunity to put on an impromtu shoot, I'll post it on this site and send out e-mails.
Take Care and Shoot Well,

Marty Hill

Mash on the link below for pictures from the shoot:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... 209%202013