Watauga Scores for June 22 2013

Post shoot results!
Spy100

Watauga Scores for June 22 2013

Post by Spy100 »

Watauga June Scores

Great day on the mountain for trap shooting. Let me just say if you were unable to make it to the mountains this weekend you missed it. It was a great day and 36 shooters came out an enjoyed the sunshine and the cool weather. I've got a lot to cover and a short time to get there. And let me begin with Big Jim rolling in with a back seat full of cupcakes, and I'm not talking about Jerilyn and Karole even though they are cupcakes.

Now to the shooting and the scores will let you know how the day went. In Singles we had four shooters come in the house with 98s. There was the local gunslinger by the name of Steve Watson, then William Howe, Joseph Bouvrette, Johnthan Miller, and a Junior shooter by the name of Jared Petty. When all said and done an the flips were done most of the classes were took care of. Then we moved on into the Handicap event and here comes Johnthan Miller and Steve Watson tied up with a pair of 94s for a half yard punch. That should help us all out at the up coming zone shoot. But wait thats not the end, we move on into Doubles and here come that Johnthan Miller in with a tie with local Morgan Shaw with scores of 93s. So that means that Johnthan Miller tied for champion in Singles, Handicap, and Doubles. So simple math tells me that Johnthan took HOA with a score of 285X300.

Note: Next time Jim bring the cupcakes in the back seat, but leave that co-pilot of yours at home.

Also the kids were out there, and let me say watch out for that Junior Shooter name Jared Petty. He posted scored of Singles 98, Handicap 93, and in Doubles he had a 88. And he is just now started shooting trap. And we had our local kids Marshall, and Graham Roten and Daniel Taylor. It was really nice to have Those young kids running around full of excitement. They are a great bunch of kids hope you all get to meet them at the Zone.

Saturday June 22, 2013

Singles
Number of shooters 35
Champion Steve Watson 98
AA Class Johnthan Miller 98
A Class Bill Howe 98
B Class Joseph Bouvrette 98
C Class Walden Crews 97
D Class Will Price 88
Jr Jared Petty 98
Lady Karole Miller 93
Vet Dennis Taylor 96
Sr Vet Jack Young 87

Handicap
Number of shooters 30

Champion Johnthan Miller 94 Flip Steve Watson
Long Yardage Dennis Taylor 90
Mid Yardage Steve Watson 94
Short Yardage George Ponton 93

Doubles
Number of shooters 24

Champion Morgan Shaw 93 Flip Johnthan Miller
AA Class James Wilson 87
A Class Johnthan Miller 93
B Class Tom Pitts 92
C Class Ken Moore 80
D Class Karole Miller 88

HOA Johnthan Miller 285X300
Morgan Shaw 279x300

Hey Thanks to All that came out and to all the people that take the time to make things happen.
Up next the Zone wish everyone good luck and hope to see you there.