Buckhorn Gun Club - Toys For Tots Shoot 2012

Post shoot results!
smokem

Buckhorn Gun Club - Toys For Tots Shoot 2012

Post by smokem »

The Buckhorn Gun Club hosted their annual toys for tots shoot November 11th, 2012. The event was well attended and Jimmy and the club would like to thank everybody that shot, helped and brought toys for the tots. Hopefully there will be a picture taken that will show just how many happy children there will be this Christmas. I didn’t make it and I normally have to test the bikes out before they are delivered!

Weather was good and from what I hear the wind made things interesting. In a nutshell there were three 97’s in the singles with Virginia shooter Ted Carwile taking champ. There were two 94’s broken in the handicap with Winky Mabe the eventual winner. Last but not least the winner of the doubles and HOA was Winky Mabe. Great shooting to all the winners and all of the competitor’s.

Now onto all of the winning scores:

Singles – 24 entries
97 – Champ- Ted Carwile
94 – AA – Jon Miller
97 – A – Chuck Woody
95 – B – Bill Morgan
91 – C – Chris Powell
86 – D – Ann Morgan
97 – Lady – Karole Miller
96 – SubJr – Addison Callan
81 – Jr – Patric Mason
94 – Vet – George Brown
89 – SrVet – Andrew Carroll

Handicap – 21 entries
94 – HiGun – Winky Mabe
79 – Long – Ted Carwile
87 – Int – Jon Miller
94 – Mid – Lewis Wyatt
92 – Short – Lane Murray
88 – Lady – Jeri Wilson
83 – SubJr – Addison Callan
93 – Vet – George Ponton
89 – SrVet – Jack Young

Doubles – 9 entries
90 – TopGun – Winky Mabe
86 – AA – Dan Johnson
76 – C – Jim Callan
72 – Lady – Karole Miller
72 – SubJr – Addison Callan
83 – SrVet – Lewis Wyatt

HOA – Winky Mabe – 95+94+90 = 281

Ok – that is about it and please mark your calendar for Buckhorn’s last shoot of 2012 – December 2nd. I hear Jimmy is going to dress up like Santa Claus. You will get a chance to sit on his lap and tell him what you are wanting to show up under the Christmas tree – fun for all….. Andrew Carroll will be Santa's Senior Elf helper and Dan Johnson will be his Junior Elf helper - they have matching green suits and hats... bring your camera:)