Charlie Smith Open @ Bostic,NC

Post upcoming shoot info!
elwood

Charlie Smith Open @ Bostic,NC

Post by elwood »

The World Class Shoot
The Charlie Smith Open
Oct. 19, 2008 starts at 10 AM Sunday until ????
At 1:00 we will EAT!! and then shoot more
So, if you come, please bring a covered dish or some sides. Charlie & Lillian will provide the meat. Please come and enjoy a good ole Carolina meal!!

This is the 26th anniversary of this fun shoot. So when you show up at 10 or after church or other activity come and shoot.

The 50 trap event has a slant to it. If you shoot a 25 from the 16; the second 25 will be from the 25yd. line. If you shoot a 22, then you will shoot from the 22yd. line. A real challenge and fun.

A Note From Charlie:
Dear Shooters,
Time sure fly by. It's time once again for the Charlie Smith Open. I can't wait!! I want revenge on that ole High 2 and Low 6. They cost me dearly last year. Remember everybody, there are two events. Two rounds of regular skeet make up the skeet event and two rounds of Charlie's special Trap make up the trap event. Shoot one event or both, we're here to have fun. We've been having this fun event for 25 years and now it is time for the 26th anniversary of the Charlie Smith Open. Bill Cody is defending the SKEET title and HENRY McGINNIS is defending the TRAP title. There's gold in them thar hills of Rutherford County, so, come and get it. We're looking forward to seeing you all again. Charlie & Lillian Smith

Defending Champs
Skeet Bill Cody
Trap Henry McGinnis
Skeet Lady Lillian Smith
Trap Lady Lillian Smith
Husband /Wife Skeet Rick & Mary Beth Faris
Husband/Wife Trap Charlie & Lillian Smith

COME ON OUT AND HAVE FUN

Charlie 704-434-2174