May 25th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

May 25th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings on this great holiday weekend and a big thanks to all that served and serve today in our Armed Forces. Great weather weekend and a bunch of shooting going on in NC. Watauga, LCP and OH@RM shot Saturday with Rockingham hosting a BIG50 on Sunday.

Word on the street is that Watauga had a great turnout and all I know is that Tom Shelley won the caps with a 92 and a 1/2 yard punch. No info from the monthly LCP but the BIG50 netted 3 shooters with Harold Smith TopGun with a 48. No info from OH@RM and Rockingham hosted their first BIG50 shoot and Hunter Galloway was the HiGun with a 90. Hunter had the high singles score with a 48 and Lewis Wyatt, Hunter and I all had 42's in the caps. Lewis Wyatt whooped all of us in dubs with a 44.....

One shoot in NC this weekend with Ft. Bragg hosting their monthly shoot Saturday the 30th. I would imagine that Marty might have some delicious ice cream if I was a betting man. Just a few more weeks before the 101st Annual NC State Shoot at the NC Homegrounds. I am asking for cool June weather and minimal winds.....lets see how that works out for me.

Ok...that is about it for this week. Hello to Hap, Scott and Lou and until next week......................Smokem